Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Text logo RSTrone

Text logo RSTrone 4 years 9 months ago #39281

• info44548
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
When I look at the demo of RSTrone on the site of RSJoomla, the text logo ist appearing to the left side of the total width of the content. For example: the width is 1000 px, the text logo stays on the left side of the content box.
However, when I try this on my locla website, the text logo is completely to the left side of the screen (basicly off canvas).

Is the a way I can make it look simular to the demo?

Position of text logo: left
Alligment of text logo: right
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Text logo RSTrone 4 years 9 months ago #39290

• bogdan.tataru
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
Hello,

If you want to make your template look as on our demo server, then you can use the sample data functionality as explained in the following article:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...ate.html#Sample-Data

If you are still encountering issues afterwards, please provide us a link to the page in question, so we can take a closer look.
My help is not official customer support. To receive assistance, submit a ticket by clicking here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!