Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Menu on Iphone

Menu on Iphone 8 years 10 months ago #31479

Is there a way to change the menu layout for mobile devices? Esp. the word Navigation - Maybe even change it to Menu? Thanks!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Menu on Iphone 8 years 9 months ago #31533

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
Create a language override for the following constant:

TPL_RSJUNO_BRAND

How to perform language overrides can be found here:

https://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/general-faq/creating-language-overrides.html
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by cosmin.cristea.

Menu on Iphone 8 years 9 months ago #31552

Hi, I followed the instructions as follows:

You'll be presented with the Create a New Override layout. First, select Value in the Search for field. Then, type in Download selected as CSV in the Search field and start the search. A single result should be returned, RSFP_SUBM_DIR_DOWNLOAD_CSV - Download selected as CSV, click it. You will notice that the placeholder and its associated string will be automatically added in the Language Constant and Text fields to the left. Simply switch Download selected as CSV with CSV Export/strong> in the Text field and click on Save or Save & Close.

But I could not find anything when I did the search for Download selected as CSV...

Menu on Iphone 8 years 9 months ago #31559

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
I clearly state in my post to create a language override for the following constant:

TPL_RSJUNO_BRAND
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by cosmin.cristea.

Menu on Iphone 4 years 11 months ago #39083

I changed "navigation" to "Menu" via html code. Go to the "templates \ rsjuno \ positions" folder and edit the "main-menu.php" file on line 20. I commented the line of code. See attached image.
But I liked the orientation given here in the forum. It is faster and safer to do the Backand.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1O87kG6SbUB2nub5UqTrwmpjdo7NX770C

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!