Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to change "Find out more"

How to change "Find out more" 8 years 8 months ago #32212

Hi all,

When adding an Url to a slideshow image, the text appearing by default is "Find out more"... How can I change this text ?

Txs a lot,

Pierre
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to change "Find out more" 8 years 8 months ago #32223

• bogdan.tataru
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
You can easily achieve this by creating a language override and changing the "RSMEDIAGALLERY_READ_MORE_LABEL" constant text value. Head to Extensions > Language Manager > Overrides > Select "English (en-GB) Site" from Filter dropdown and click on the "New" button. Select "Constant" from the "Search For" dropdown and search for "RSMEDIAGALLERY_READ_MORE_LABEL". After selecting the desired constant from the Search Results (for example if you use RSJuno! as a default template the constant will be "TPL_RSJUNO_RSMEDIAGALLERY_READ_MORE_LABEL") change the "Find out more" text from the "Text" field on the left side.

More on how to create a language override here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/g...guage-overrides.html
My help is not official customer support. To receive assistance, submit a ticket by clicking here

How to change "Find out more" 8 years 8 months ago #32224

Thank you Bogdan,

I was able to change the value, but the result does not appear on the site...

Is there another value to change ?

:dry:

Pierre

How to change "Find out more" 8 years 8 months ago #32255

UP - Anyone an idea ?

How to change "Find out more" 8 years 8 months ago #32257

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
This is the corre3ct way to change a label content. If this hasn't worked for you, then the problem is that you haven't actually used the right content name.

Can you provide an URL where we can see this ?
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

How to change "Find out more" 8 years 8 months ago #32260

www.okdo-construct.be

I only put a link on the 1st image...

Txs...
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by alexp. Reason: private data

How to change "Find out more" 8 years 8 months ago #32261

Ok, I partially solve the problem by changing from Module... I first used Responsive Slide Show, I now use Advanced Slide Show...

Which I guess will cause problem on tablets and smartphones ?

I put the first page on the "jobs" page...
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by pierre.demol.

How to change "Find out more" 8 years 7 months ago #32264

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
I would recommend using the responsive one.

I noticed that you submitted a support ticket about this. Please wait for a resolution. You can add the solution here once you have it.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

How to change "Find out more" 8 years 7 months ago #32265

So, Txs Bogdan for the solution !

I have taken a look and it appears that you are using French as a default language for your site. Since the "TPL_RSJUNO_RSMEDIAGALLERY_READ_MORE_LABEL" was not created in the Joomla! French language pack, I had to create it by following these steps:

1. Head to Extensions > Language Manager > Overrides
2. Select French from the "Filter" dropdown
3. Click on the "New" button and add the "TPL_RSJUNO_RSMEDIAGALLERY_READ_MORE_LABEL" as "Language Constant" and "En savoir plus" as "Text" value.
4. Save

Please note that I had to enable the "RSMediaGallery! Responsive Slideshow Module Full Width"
and disable the "RSMediaGallery! Advanced Slideshow Module" in order to see if the changes took effect.

Regards!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!