Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Label new on last updated files

Label new on last updated files 9 years 8 months ago #28475

Hello,

I have installed RSFiles. It's a great component. I like the new feature to set the authorization of maps!

When I upload a new file I see a blue label "new". For how long will that be there? And can I disable or change settings (by example the number of days showing)?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Label new on last updated files 9 years 8 months ago #28476

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
The number of days for a file to be NEW, can be configured easily. Head over to RSFiles! > Settings > Files > Days to be NEW - change this number to one that fits your scenario.

More information here:
http://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/view-article/356-settings.html
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
The following user(s) said Thank You: kees.de.goeijer

Label new on last updated files 9 years 8 months ago #28477

cosmin.cristea wrote:
The number of days for a file to be NEW, can be configured easily. Head over to RSFiles! > Settings > Files > Days to be NEW - change this number to one that fits your scenario.

More information here:
http://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/view-article/356-settings.html

Hi,

Thanks, I already found it. Had to scroll down to see there was more to set :whistle:

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!