Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How do I stop opensearch ?

How do I stop opensearch ? 11 years 1 week ago #22777

Hi

Apart from the pages I have created - RSSSeo lists losts of pages that have been searched. How do I stop this.

I only want to see the pages that I have created.

Can anyone help / advise.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How do I stop opensearch ? 11 years 1 week ago #22785

• silviup
  • Thank you received: 49
To keep RSSeo! from crawling certain pages, you can use the 'Ignore links feature' found in Components >> RSSeo! >> click on 'Options' to the top-right of the screen >> Crawler >> add the full links, or regular expressions in the 'Ignored links' text area. You can read more on this topic here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...le/298-settings.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!