Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: PDF plugin - Possible to break an array output

PDF plugin - Possible to break an array output 5 months 2 weeks ago #43090

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...-pro-pdf-plugin.html

Situation. When a mail is sent, a PDF is created with the PDF plugin generator; It works perfectly.
In my form i have a checkbox list of 5 items (its called Situation).
A user can check 1 to 5 answers. The answers are saved in an array.
When these answers are placed in the PDF, the array is shown as one text. Is it possible to add breaks, or other options, to distinguish the different answers ?

Now
Question: animals? 5 options:
  • cat
  • dog
  • fish
  • hamster
  • bird

So when a user selects 4, in the pdf it shows: cat dog fish bird.
Is there a possibility so I can show cat<br/>dog</br/>fish<br/>bird, or even something like cat - dog - fish - bird...

Maybe with a condition that, if the array contains more than one item, a - is added in between.. ?

Kind regards,
DLM
The administrator has disabled public write access.

PDF plugin - Possible to break an array output 5 months 2 weeks ago #43091

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

You can control the separator used in multiple selection fields from Components > RSForm!Pro > Manage forms > select your form > properties > Form info > Multiple Selections Separator > here you can add something similar:

\n

PDF plugin - Possible to break an array output 5 months 2 weeks ago #43093

Thank you! This is indeed what I was looking for. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

However, if I leave it blank, it's not a new line, and if I add \n it doesn't break either;

I found another way --> add <br />

FYI www.rsjoomla.com/forum/37-rsform-pro/172...values-in-email.html
Kind regards
Last Edit: 5 months 2 weeks ago by djieply.mai.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!