Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Email not set to admin. tried everuthing.

Email not set to admin. tried everuthing. 4 years 3 months ago #39806

• contact827
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello.
It looks like a lot of RSForm users had already this problem, but I checked everything without any result. The emails generated by RSForm are sent to the user, not to the admin.

Last version of RSForm, PHP 7.2.26, all caches disabled, test mail with PhpMail in configuration OK, tested also with Sendmail, hoster contacted : no problem on the server, tested with admin email based on the domain of the site and another one.

Any other idea ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: info1444

Email not set to admin. tried everuthing. 4 years 2 months ago #39858

• bogdan.tataru
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
Hello,

You will have to make sure that the FROM and FROM NAME details are the same as the mailer specified via Global Configuration mailer settings (some mailers don't allow sending an email on behalf of another account). You can use {global:mailfrom} and {global:fromname} placeholders(that will retrieve the information directly from Global Configuration) in the "From" and respectively "From name" fields and afterwards test this functionality one more time.

Various other troubleshooting steps are provided in the following article:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...-not-being-sent.html
My help is not official customer support. To receive assistance, submit a ticket by clicking here

Email not set to admin. tried everuthing. 3 years 10 months ago #40199

• omuench
  • Fresh Boarder
hi,
i have the problem too. other forms working fine. to user and to admin. same e-mail settings in all forms.
At user registration form, mail to admin are not send.

User e-mail ok, admin e-mail nothing.
perhaps an error in plugin setting "joomla User registration"?

Joomla Registrierungsintegration verwenden? = ON
Show Password Strength Indicator = ON
Action = Allways create User = name
Aktivierung neuer Benutzerkonten = Admin
Defer Admin Email = ON
User Group = Registered
Menu Item ID = default
User Activation Action = none (joomla default)
Admin Activation Action = none (joomla default)

The get an e-mail with user confirmation. it works.
But no e-mails to admin.

Email not set to admin. tried everuthing. 3 years 7 months ago #40601

I had the exact same problem. I just discovered that if you include the "{user_activation}" text in your user email and a user verifies the email address via this link which is generated by Joomla then you will get the admin email from RsForm.

I'm still trying to bypass this as I don't need to verify their emails but I want to have manual control over the new users and would like to accept or deny by myself.

Email not set to admin. tried everuthing. 1 year 7 months ago #42203

• azurelink
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I too am having this problem. The User clicks the email verification link in their message, but the admin notification email contain the actual activation link using this placeholder: {admin_activation} never sends the admin email.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!