Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Joomla User registration admin email has no activa

Joomla User registration admin email has no activa 8 years 8 months ago #31750

• NeaMatt
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I'm using rsform pro for my user registration form and it works, except for the activation link that should be in the admin email is missing

How do I fixit?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Joomla User registration admin email has no activa 8 years 8 months ago #31756

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
To include activation links for both the user and website administrator, just add either the {user_activation} or {admin_activation} placeholders in the User and Admin emails and they will get replaced with the proper activation links.

more information can be found here:

https://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/view-article/589-rsformpro-joomla-user-registration-plugin.html
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

Joomla User registration admin email has no activa 2 years 3 months ago #41676

• DiGwork
  • Junior Boarder
This does not work. when I send out admin email with {admin_activation} placeholders the email just has "{admin_activation}" this in it.

Joomla User registration admin email has no activa 2 years 2 months ago #41777

• secrets7
  • Fresh Boarder
I have this same problem.

Joomla User registration admin email has no activa 2 years 2 months ago #41781

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

If the placeholder is simply showing in your email, then the integration wasn't properly setup. Check the followings:

- if you're using an editor while editing your email body, switch to the view source code mode and check the placeholder to be correctly added (some editors might wrongfully add inline style for example and can disrupt the placeholder).

- the email in question is the correct one (in this case the Admin Email).

- if you have multiple languages, ensure that you're editing the email for the same frontend language that you test the form upon (notice a language switcher in the upper-left corner while editing a form).

- the "New User Account Activation" option has to be set to "Admin".
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!