Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Share icons have disappeared?

Share icons have disappeared? 8 years 11 months ago #31126

• IML
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I installed rssocial module without problems four months ago.I have one module on my header with links to my facebook page and one on the footer with the share buttons for facebook, twitter and g+. Everything worked fine and I had this blue buttons with the like and share and the white one with the G. But suddenly this buttons have disappeared!! I don't know what happened but the buttons on the footer are no longer there, and now I only have the word "tweet" barely visible...
I've tried to change the module position, but they don't show either. The only thing I did change was the facebook address in the header module...But I don't think that's the issue cause if I disable that module the footer doesn't show either. Has anybody had something similar? Any ideas?
Thanks!!

Link to my webpage so you can see what I mean:
www.flowalella.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Share icons have disappeared? 8 years 11 months ago #31129

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
In the URL you provided I can see the RSSocial! module loaded in the footer (right column) and working as intended. Have you solved your issues? Keep me posted!
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

Share icons have disappeared? 8 years 11 months ago #31131

• IML
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, actually I uninstaled the module and reinstaled it for the fourth time and suddenly it worked again!! So even I don't know why it happened, for now it's ok.
Sorry I didn't respond before, and thanks for cheking!!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!