Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Icon don't working

Icon don't working 9 years 3 months ago #30078

• djdlife
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

I have problem with the modul RSSocial. The Icon don't working. See here: website.am-it.ch/jens/index.php/en/

Whats is False?

Thanks for helping.

Best Regards,

Daniel
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Icon don't working 9 years 3 months ago #30081

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
Please disable, clean your cache an try it again. Also, please try setting the module to Sharing (RSSocial! -> Mode - Sharing) and see you encounter any issues.

Let us know!
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by cosmin.cristea.

Icon don't working 9 years 3 months ago #30084

• djdlife
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

Thanks for reply. But i will the icon, there is no other solution?

Icon don't working 9 years 3 months ago #30090

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
As far as I can see your template overwrites the CSS declarations for the icon set used by RSSocial!. Also, as far as I can see uses some compression method for the files and unfortunately, I can't determine from where the issue is being generated.

Please disable the minifiers so I can take another look.
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!