Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: User Page - All Listings and Reviews

User Page - All Listings and Reviews 9 years 5 months ago #29598

• mjbigo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
How can I achieve a user page that has all the listings by a company, all the reviews that company received and also the business information?

See this page from Mosets Tree demo.

demo.mosetstree.com/listings/rogermoore.html

As a business/user has the ability to post multiple ads. I want my visitor to be able to click a button like 'View all listings by this User'.

And view all listings posted by a business and also all the reviews the same specific received.
Pretty much what is done on the mosets tree demo.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

User Page - All Listings and Reviews 9 years 4 months ago #29673

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
As I have replied to your other forum post, it all depends on how you create your forms and the Layout which is based on them.

Please note that on the Entry Page, if you click the author's name you will be taken to a page that contains all his entries.

Demo server can be found here:
http://directory.rsjoomla.com/
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!