Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can I remove Status as a filter criterion?

Can I remove Status as a filter criterion? 9 years 5 months ago #29402

I would like public visitors to not be presented with an option to filter entries by status (published/unpublished).

www.naminnesota.org/index.php/speakers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can I remove Status as a filter criterion? 9 years 5 months ago #29415

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
The published/unpublished status field is only available in the RSDirectory! filtering module for users that have permission to view unpublished entries. Please try going to the "Groups" tab of the component and make sure that the defined user group for your test account(or `Guest` users in your case) does not have the following permissions:

Can view all unpublished entries
Can view own unpublished entrie

The `Groups` functionality is presented in the following article:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...icle/937-groups.html
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by cosmin.cristea.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: naminnesota

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!