Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: English example Language Packs

English example Language Packs 9 years 10 months ago #27963

• alitogata
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Where can I find the English example language packs front&back end? They are not in Download files area as stated in documentation :dry:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

English example Language Packs 9 years 9 months ago #28164

• alitogata
  • Fresh Boarder
This is a difficult question? :huh:

I can only see the below in Languages folder in downloads.

Dutch
Ver. 1.4.0

French
Ver. 1.4.0

Russian
Ver. 1.4.0

English example Language Packs 9 years 9 months ago #28168

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
English is the default language of all our extensions, you can find the language files in the following folder of your Joomla! installation

/language/en-GB
/administrator/language/en-GB
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

English example Language Packs 9 years 9 months ago #28180

• alitogata
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you,

I know that I was just looking for a ready package so that I don't go grab the files from there :)

I translated most in transifex anyway though it's a pain for me to get the files from there and test the translation. Is there are an easy way to download translations from transifex?

English example Language Packs 8 years 2 months ago #34263

In transifex you will see a download for usage button, to download usable files.
But I always translate within Joomla by using Translation Manager from freestyle-Joomla.com
The translated files I upload to transifex
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!