Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Contact Author Form Open with Entry Viewed

Contact Author Form Open with Entry Viewed 9 years 11 months ago #27635

• edavis
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

When I view the entries in my directory the contact author form is already open but if I click on the Contact Author button the screen greys over as if it would show a pop form.

http://swapsup.ca/index.php?option=com_rsdirectory&view=entry&id=5:box-of-marbles&Itemid=453

Ideally, the form would not be open when the entry is view and would pop up when the button is clicked.

The same thing is happening with the Report form.

Thanks in advance for your help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Contact Author Form Open with Entry Viewed 9 years 11 months ago #27638

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
Most probably it's a template issue.Contact the template developer in order to figure out why it's messing up with the pop-up.
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

Contact Author Form Open with Entry Viewed 9 years 11 months ago #27645

• edavis
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you, I will contact them.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!