Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Remove "Details" from the bottom of a listing

Remove "Details" from the bottom of a listing 10 years 4 months ago #25977

• pierre9
  • Fresh Boarder
I cannot figure out why fields are automatically being displayed in a section at the bottom my listing called “Details”.

I reviewed the RSDirectory demo: directory.rsjoomla.com/single-entry/view...w-york-united-states and the “Details” section is not displayed.

If I review the vehicle demo: directory.rsjoomla.com/component/rsdirec...entry/view/1-audi-r8 there is a section called “Details”.

What am I missing to prevent this section form automatically being displayed?

thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Remove "Details" from the bottom of a listing 10 years 4 months ago #25982

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

Each form you setup for your entries can be configured to offer a different layout information in the frontend area. The "Details" section from our demo server is part of the "Listing Detail Custom Fields" area.

More information on this topic can be found here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...ticle/939-forms.html

You can view which fields are added for this section by going to backend > Components > RSDirectory! > Forms > select "Vehicle" form > Layouts tab, here in the bottom area, you will find this mentioned area and the fields that are added to show within "Details". You can simply uncheck them to not show.

Backend demo login: directory.rsjoomla.com/administrator
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!