Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Spanish language

Spanish language 8 years 11 months ago #31135

Where can i find the files to translate the names of the fiels? OR language packs?!
I need my form to be in spanish
Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Spanish language 8 years 11 months ago #31147

• bogdan.tataru
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
At the moment there is no Spanish language pack available for this component on our website. You can try creating your own translation, the process is explained here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...w-language-pack.html

Note that all the translations are donated by the community. You are more then welcome to contribute to translation projects on transifex.com:

www.transifex.com/organization/rs_alexp/dashboard/
My help is not official customer support. To receive assistance, submit a ticket by clicking here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!