Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Module Class Suffix

This message has been removed by user's request. 9 years 2 months ago #30174

• c9355102b6eecc0f98f1962d19307a8f@RSJOOMLA_DELETED
  • c9355102b6eecc0f98f1962d19307a8f@RSJOOMLA_DELETED's Avatar
This message has been removed by user's request.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Module Class Suffix 9 years 2 months ago #30191

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
Please re-download and install the module, please note that this will act only as an update.

Let me know if it works.
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

Module Class Suffix 9 years 2 months ago #30193

Well same question bugged me too. I've downloaded the module again, but it's same version and file size.

Module Class Suffix 9 years 2 months ago #30198

• octavian
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Sorry for the confusion, the module hasn't been updated just yet - we're tweaking some more code we've found not up to our standards. The updated version will be available next week.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Module Class Suffix 8 years 3 months ago #33338

• ralph07
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi:

Noobie here. Searched "Module Class Suffix" and all I got was a couple of messages saying to download the update. Could someone point to me how a MCS can be added to a form, please? I will, of course, continue to search DOCS.

By the way, this product maks evry othr form generator look like a toy. Thank you!

Module Class Suffix 8 years 3 months ago #33345

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
ralph07 wrote:
Hi:

Noobie here. Searched "Module Class Suffix" and all I got was a couple of messages saying to download the update. Could someone point to me how a MCS can be added to a form, please? I will, of course, continue to search DOCS.

By the way, this product maks evry othr form generator look like a toy. Thank you!

Simple head over to Modules > RSForm!Pro Module and specify your module class suffix.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!