Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: 'Join' button and tickets disappears

'Join' button and tickets disappears 5 months 2 weeks ago #43089

• jan6
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
RSEventsPro 1.14.5 on Joomla 3.10.12 and php 7.4.

I have 3-4 events on my site, and after a few weeks the 'join' button disappeared. I have now found out that this is because the tickets are no longer visible. To get the button back, I am now creating additional tickets again so that visitors can register again.
But a few days later it may happen that the participation button for another event disappears.
This has been going on for about 8 months and I have to keep an eye on it again and again.

How do I solve this?
The plan is to convert the site to Joomla 4 (and then to 5) in early 2024
The administrator has disabled public write access.

'Join' button and tickets disappears 2 months 3 weeks ago #43216

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

If you have the registration enabled and the registration To* date isn't overdue, then you should double check your tickets configuration and make sure the 'Available From / Until' does not contain a fixed date. This might explain why tickets are disappearing. If you have unlimited number of tickets, then simply clear the 'Number of seats' field, or you can increase it to a larger number. You'll find out more information on the RSEvents!Pro tickets here.

You can also take a look at this article.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!