Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Error message: TypeError: n is undefined

Error message: TypeError: n is undefined 8 years 9 months ago #31593

• musil.st
  • Fresh Boarder
Please, can you give me an advice? I am working with RSEvents Pro and if I want to create new event on the screen is this error message: TypeError: n is undefined. Of course I try to reinstall this component, but the problem is still here. I am working with Joomla 2.5.

Thank you for advice
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Error message: TypeError: n is undefined 8 years 8 months ago #31604

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
It would be best to contact the support team :
https://www.rsjoomla.com/submit-a-ticket.html

They can investigate this for you and if this is indeed caused by RSEvents!Pro, they will provide guidance on solving it.
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

Error message: TypeError: n is undefined 8 years 8 months ago #31613

• musil.st
  • Fresh Boarder
Unfortunately, I bought RSEvents a year ago and I do not have support, because the problem is there from. Can anyone help me please? Thank you.

Error message: TypeError: n is undefined 8 years 8 months ago #31620

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
This is a Javascript error. Without an URL where one can actually have a look at this, i doubt anyone could provide any assistance.

Javascript errors can be caused by conflicting libraries that are loaded on the same page. The fact that this manifests here, doesn't mean that this is generated by RSEvents!Pro.

PS: Chances are that you will also need an extension update.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!