Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Event Photo displaying in a modal box

Event Photo displaying in a modal box 10 years 5 months ago #25341

Trying to get RS Events set up on my site and everything is working fine except the event photo. When I add the photo it displays in a modal box on my site that won't go away until I delete the photo from the event. Does anyone know what could be causing this problem?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Event Photo displaying in a modal box 10 years 5 months ago #25354

Hello Lakeguy2302,

Please provide a link to the page where this issue is occurring so that I can get a better idea of what is causing this.
Please remember that my responses aren't considered customer support, to receive customer support please submit a new customer support ticket, and we will gladly assist you.

Best Regards,
Cristian Nicolae.

Event Photo displaying in a modal box 10 years 4 months ago #25534

Here is thelink to the current event and what is happening when I add an event picture.
www.maximumforcewrestling.com/index.php?...show&id=2&Itemid=669

Event Photo displaying in a modal box 10 years 4 months ago #25537

• m.andrei
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

The problem is actually generated by your template not by the component. You can easily test this by loading a new template. Example:

www.maximumforcewrestling.com/index.php?...d=669&template=beez5

My recommendation would be to contact the template developer for more details on this.

On a more precise note, the problem is that your template defines some style for the default Joomla! "modal" CSS class which enables you to use modals. The event photo is using the "modal" class. One workaround would be to edit your template style:

locate the bootstrap.css file in the template folder

...and rename "modal" declarations to "modal2" for example.

Regards!

Event Photo displaying in a modal box 10 years 4 months ago #25538

Thanks! That fixed it instantly! I was getting really frustrated!

Event Photo displaying in a modal box 2 years 8 months ago #41434

the only way is by touching the bootstrap.css ?? changing the modal classes by modal 2

dont have much sense...???

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!