Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Language only en-GB

Language only en-GB 10 years 11 months ago #23453

• deralex
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi!

I've installed RSEvents Pro (Joomla! 2.5) plus language pack German, admin language is German, site language is also German. The language files have been installed successfully. Both admin and site appear in English. Do you have any ideas?

Alex
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Language only en-GB 10 years 11 months ago #23474

• silviup
  • Thank you received: 49
I have tested the RSEvents!Pro German language pack available on our website and everything seems to be working fine in both the backend and the frontend (aside from the backend "Components" drop-down menu which was, indeed, being displayed in English, which I have now corrected).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!