Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: pdf plugin bug placeholder discount/total amount

pdf plugin bug placeholder discount/total amount 11 years 1 month ago #22222

In order to register some non-paying guests, I would like to use a discount code that amounts to the fee of the event (i.e. 40 euro fee and 40 euro discount, using a coupon).
On the ticket however, the price of the event is mentioned as it should be, but the pdf doesn't show either the amount of the discount or the total amount (which in this case is 0 euro).

For the same event, members can log in and get their discount automatically: in this case, the discount is 12,50 and the amount to pay is 27,50. All three amounts are shown on the pdf, so the placeholders {TicketsTotal} and {Discount} in this case do their work as they should.

Does anyone have an idea why in the first case the discount amount is not shown? (not showing an amount of 0 might be logical, although I would rather have it otherwise).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

pdf plugin bug placeholder discount/total amount 11 years 1 month ago #22225

• silviup
  • Thank you received: 49
Download the Ticket PDF plugin again from our website and install it in your Joomla! installation, we have made some adjustments to correct this issue.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

pdf plugin bug placeholder discount/total amount 11 years 1 month ago #22229

I did reinstall the pdf plugin, but this does not solve the problem. (it only made disappear the image in the body of the automated e-mails after subscription)

In addition to this: the discount and the total amount do not appear in the confirmation email that is sent to the organising party: it just states the fee for the event, discount and total amount are left blank.
It looks like this (in Dutch): (payment related information (if available):

Betaling-gerelateerde informatie (indien beschikbaar):
• Gateway: iDeal
• Tickets: 1 x Toegangsbewijs (40,00 €)
• Totaal:
• Korting:
Last Edit: 11 years 1 month ago by NetwerkFZ. Reason: bug also appears elswhere

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!