Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: import events from RSEvents to RSEventsPro

import events from RSEvents to RSEventsPro 11 years 4 months ago #20768

I did a new installation of RSEventsPro on a Joomla 2.5.8 site.
On this site is running RSEvents 1.2.0.

I thought RSEvents would be upgraded with RSEventsPro, but I see it's a separate component.
Importing events from RSEvents to RSEventsPro does not work. The button is enabled, but after pushing it says "no events are imported"....but there are about 100 events in RSEvents!
In the bar beneath I see: javascript:void(0)

Could it be caused by RSFirewall settings?

How to migrate events, locations, categories and so on, from RSEvents to RSEventsPro?

Thanks for your help!
Last Edit: 11 years 4 months ago by pixelstext.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

import events from RSEvents to RSEventsPro 11 years 3 months ago #20961

I have the same situation. When I click on Import from RsEvents it says there are no events though there are. Any way to get this to import from rsevents. With over 200 events, that's a lot to reenter...

import events from RSEvents to RSEventsPro 11 years 3 months ago #21057

Do you have the solution for this problem? Im having the same issue.

import events from RSEvents to RSEventsPro 11 years 3 months ago #21073

• silviup
  • Thank you received: 49
Hello,

Please make sure that you are using the latest revisions for both components (rev. 26 for RSEvents! and rev. 3 for RSEvents!Pro).

Regards!
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

import events from RSEvents to RSEventsPro 11 years 3 months ago #21082

Yes, I have both of those versions installed and still it's showing no events to import in RSEvents pro.

import events from RSEvents to RSEventsPro 11 years 3 months ago #21097

Hi.

I have the same problem.
I am migrating an event site with over 100 events and It says the same thing. No events were imported.

I have joomla 2.5.8, RSEvent Pro rev. 3 and RSEvent rev. 26.

I have migrating the site from 1.5 to 2.5 and installed everything. I can see all the events in RSEvent but I can not import to RSEvent Pro.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!