Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Add events from frontend

Add events from frontend 11 years 7 months ago #19005

Hello,
I am a new user RSEvents Pro and I'm looking for a few days to answer the following two questions:

In my site I have a page that allows enregistred users to add an event from fontend. These events never require registration. Is that possible in the backend to tell Joomla! not display the checkbox "enable the inscription"?

I created a group Registered users who can add events from the frontend. This group is configured as follows:
- "Users in this group can propose events" = Yes
- "The event requires moderation?" = No.

After adding the event by the user (from the frontend) I always have to publish the event (from the backend) to make it appear.

Thank you in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Add events from frontend 11 years 7 months ago #19030

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello ,

There is no default option that would hide the registration option. However, you can create a template override and hide (not remove) the option in question. You can read more on template overrides here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...s-look-and-feel.html

When users add new event , they have a checkbox to publish that event , they only need to check that in order to publish it.
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jm.flambard

Re: Add events from frontend 11 years 7 months ago #19104

adrianp wrote:

When users add new event , they have a checkbox to publish that event , they only need to check that in order to publish it.

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.
I saw this check box on the form to add an event. It is already checked when opening the form. Unfortunately the event is unpublished when the user valid.

Thank you.

Re: Add events from frontend 11 years 7 months ago #19124

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello ,

Please check if the registered users group is showing in the RSEvents > Groups ;
Also check the group permissions :
-Users in this group can post events Yes
-Event requires moderation No

If the problem persists please submit a support ticket here:

www.rsjoomla.com/submit-a-ticket.html
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!