Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Date Selection

Date Selection 11 years 9 months ago #18214

• pmcauchi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
In the RSEvents!Pro Calendar module when I select a particular date and compare results against the same date on the 'List Events' menu the results are not the same. Some of the items are missing when I select from the Calendar module. Checked that I used the same selection criteria (used only a set of categories..used same set in both instances above). I have unpublished this module until I can sort this out.

Also, unsure what to do with the Item ID field. Is there any documentation where it describes what to do with each field in the module. That is badly needed generally as far as I can see.

Anyone else having the same problem with the RSEvents!Pro Calendar module ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Date Selection 11 years 8 months ago #18539

• pmcauchi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I am having the same problem. I stopped using the calendar until I find a solution.

Also, There is a problem with Groups. Example...I don't want Public Users to be able to upload files. I checked the boxes to this effect but it still lets them upload files and I can't seem to shut it off. You having the same problem?

I am finding this software is buggy.

Anyone else having the same problem with the Group settings?
Last Edit: 11 years 8 months ago by pmcauchi.

Re: Date Selection 11 years 8 months ago #18601

• silviup
  • Thank you received: 49
Hello,

plase update to the latest version of RSEvents!Pro. If the problem persists, please submit a ticket to our support team.

Regards!
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!