Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Responsive Slider Module and HTML

Responsive Slider Module and HTML 4 years 10 months ago #39194

• jpjfoto
  • Fresh Boarder
How can i get this to work

<h1>HP-Series</h1>
<h2>Oil ‘Bypass’ Filtration for High Pressure Applications</h2>
<ul>
<li>Cleans oil 5 ISO grades cleaner than new unused oil</li>
<li>Reduces water concentration to less than 100 ppm</li>
<li>Maintains oil viscosity and acidity (TAN)</li>
<li>Prevents ‘fine-tolerance valves’ from sticking</li>
<li>Dramatically extends oil and hydraulic component life</li>
</ul>

I get this output:
<h1>HP-Series</h1> <h2>Oil ‘Bypass’ Filtration for High Pressure Applications</h2> <ul /> <li>Cleans oil 5 ISO grades cleaner than new unused oil</li> <li>Reduces water concentration to less than 100 ppm</li> <li>Maintains oil viscosity and acidity (TAN)</li> <li>Prevents ‘fine-tolerance valves’ from sticking</li> <li>Dramatically extends oil and hydraulic component life</li>

And also i would like to have the text to the right of the image and not on top
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Responsive Slider Module and HTML 3 years 8 months ago #40413

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

I've just tested the latest RSMediaGallery! Responsive Slider module and no such raw HTML output was displayed. All the HTML tags were properly interpreted. Aligning the text to the right side could be done from the module's configuration > Caption Settings area, namely: Vertical Align and Caption Align. You can read more about this module here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!