Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS Gallery Slideshow

RS Gallery Slideshow 8 years 9 months ago #31273

Hello, I'm new here and have a problem with RS Gallery Slideshow.
How can I indicate ohnly the Slideshow without seeing the single pictures?
Thanks for a tip
Livio
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RS Gallery Slideshow 8 years 9 months ago #31291

• bogdan.tataru
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
In order achieve this you can assign a different tag to the images that should be displayed in the slideshow and use that tag in the RSMediaGallery! Slideshow module. So, head to Components > RSMediaGallery!, select the images you need to display (by holding the "Ctrl" key pressed and clicking on them), click on the top "Tag" button and add a new tag, for example "slideshow". Next head to Extensions > Module Manager > select the RSMediaGallery! slideshow module and add the "slideshow" tag on its options page in the Tags field.

More on this here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...lideshow-module.html
My help is not official customer support. To receive assistance, submit a ticket by clicking here
The following user(s) said Thank You: pixelman46

RS Gallery Slideshow 8 years 9 months ago #31293

Thanks for the answer, I will test it

RS Gallery Slideshow 8 years 9 months ago #31314

Problem is solved
I made the mistake - I did not know it - because I used the module instead of providing first a new report.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!