Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Adding url to image gives error.....

Adding url to image gives error..... 8 years 11 months ago #30742

• stroopnl
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

After uploading an image with tag to the gallery, I want to update the image with a URL.

When I click Apply of Save there is an error line with a red cross.
And the changes settings are not saved.

?? How can I fix this problem ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Adding url to image gives error..... 8 years 11 months ago #30811

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
It would be helpful to know what error is being thrown (a description of what the error looks like does not help us at all).
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!