Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Menalto Gallery2 Migration

Menalto Gallery2 Migration 9 years 8 months ago #28257

• dbain
  • Fresh Boarder
I'd like to purchase RSMediaGallery and migrate my Menalto Gallery2 installation that has over 9,000 images. Is there any support for migration?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Menalto Gallery2 Migration 9 years 8 months ago #28282

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
Unfortunately, at the current time there is no feature that would allow migration from Menalto Gallery2 to RSMediaGallery!. The only way of adding photos to the component is by uploading them via RSMediaGallery!.
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

Menalto Gallery2 Migration 9 years 7 months ago #28703

With the Gallery project going into hibernation, a lot of users may be looking for a way to migrate to another platform:

galleryproject.org/

I would highly recommend that RSJoomla! consider creating an import utility for this - no other Joomla gallery has this (I had to hire someone to make one for JoomGallery, and it was still not fully functional).

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!