Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Gallery Listing

Gallery Listing 10 years 5 months ago #25092

I'm looking for a Image Gallery solution that I can pass on to my customers. I really like the look of RS Media Gallery, but in the video I didn't see an option for listing links to multiple galleries on a page. Do you have that? Many of the image galleries I've looked at have different menu type options, one for displaying the images from a single gallery, and another that will create a list of some or all galleries with a random or selected thumbnail from the gallery.

Thank you,
Sam Drew
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gallery Listing 10 years 5 months ago #25096

Hello Sam,

Yes you can create multiple galleries on a page using the RSMediaGallery! Content (for articles) and System Plugins. Please refer to the following articles for more details on how to install, configure and use the plugins:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...-content-plugin.html
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...y-system-plugin.html

Another way of doing this would be to use the Slideshow Plugins in a hidden template position and using the {loadposition } placeholder to display them on your desired page.

The documentation for the slideshow plugins can be found here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...ins-and-modules.html

For more details about the {loadposition } placeholder tag, please refer to the following article:

docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article%3F
Please remember that my responses aren't considered customer support, to receive customer support please submit a new customer support ticket, and we will gladly assist you.

Best Regards,
Cristian Nicolae.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!