Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Readmore is broke..

Readmore is broke.. 10 years 5 months ago #25262

Sorry for my bad english.

Hello,

I bought RS Blog ttoday, but i can't publish "Readmore" button.

I'm writing my article, i click on "Readmore" button, a redline appear, but On the Frontend, the article is complete, and the "readmore" button is invisible.

Thanks for your comprehension, I searched anywhere but without any answere.

Regards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Readmore is broke.. 10 years 5 months ago #25266

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Please check all of the configuration options of the menu item: http://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/view-article/509-rsblog-menu-items.html and make sure "Only Display Intro Texts" is set to "Yes".
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: antonin.disperati

Readmore is broke.. 10 years 5 months ago #25273

Oh! Great! It's amazing! Thanks you very much!!

Readmore is broke.. 10 years 2 months ago #26356

• jlg
  • Fresh Boarder
I imported 56 Wordpress posts into RSBlog, which went flawlessly, but I of course did not have Readmore links in those posts. I opted to use the Truncate Text selection in the Options for RSBlog, but without an ellipsis (...) following where the text ends, it looks weird, even though the Read More BUTTON is there.

Can you tack an ellipsis onto the end of the Truncate function so that it's clear that readers need to click that button? It'll make the eye flow towards the button as well.

Thanks,

Toolie

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!