Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Outgoing Email format

Outgoing Email format 9 years 1 week ago #31062

When I , 'Add a new message' text information to a ticket via the Front End of RSTickets!Pro, not via an email response to a support ticket in say MS Outlook, and I 'Submit' it in the body of the email sent to the customer the text bunches together.

Is there are way to change the email format that is sent out to the Customer, and Staff, in RSTickets!Pro?

Below is an example:

Subject: [TECH-0000000211] Onsite Support visit for April 2015
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 23:48:35 -0600

Reply-To: InfoPocket Service Desk <support@XXXXXX>

To: yura

Please reply above this line
Hello Yura
You have a new message from Service Desk.
Re: Onsite Support visit for April 2015
Message: Arrived onsite @ 11:55 am on Tuesday April 21st. 1.) Checked the Windows Event Viewer for any System critical errors on PBXL-WS117. No Critical events detected in the last 30 days. 2.) Checked the Windows Defender Antivirus program on PBXL-WS117. None Detected in the last 30 days. 3.) Installed Windows updates and Java update on PBXL-WS117. 4.) Checked the Windows Event Viewer for any System critical errors on PBXL-WS113. No Critical events detected in the last 30 days. 5.) Checked the Windows Defender Antivirus program on PBXL-WS113. None Detected in the last 30 days. 6.) Installed Windows updates and Java update on PBXL-WS113. 7.) Checked the Windows Event Viewer for any System critical errors on ishii-THINK. No Critical events detected in the last 30 days. 8.) Checked the Windows Defender Antivirus program on ishii-THINK. Unable to open application 9.) Installed Java update on ishii-THINK. 10.) Checked the Windows Event Viewer for any System critical errors on PBXL-WS116. No Critical events detected in the last 30 days. 11.) Checked the Windows Defender Antivirus program on PBXL-WS116. None Detected in the last 30 days. 12.) Installed Java update on PBXL-WS116. Departed the office @ 2:45 pm

You can view your ticket here:
TECH-0000000211
Last Edit: 9 years 1 week ago by scottandrewgeorge. Reason: addtional information
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Outgoing Email format 9 years 1 week ago #31064

• bogdan.tataru
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
This is an issue generated most likely by your Joomla! default text editor and not by RSTickets!PRO. Try changing this from your Administration page >> System >> Global Configuration - Default Editor and see if it's solved.

Note that this option will change the editor for all textareas in your site.
My help is not official customer support. To receive assistance, submit a ticket by clicking here

Outgoing Email format 9 years 1 week ago #31071

@ bogdan.tataru

That helped point me in the right direction. However, it was RSTickets!Pro that the setting needed to be changed. The Configurations setting ,' Use the Joomla! editor for writing messages' was set to , "No". I changed it to , "Yes" and the Joomla Globally selected Default editor, JCE, was now visible in the Front End of the support ticket. This solved the email issue for me.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!