Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Include text in email

Include text in email 9 years 1 month ago #30739

• info7459
  • Fresh Boarder
When I reply as support to a customer ticket my reply is not included in the email sent to the customer.
What am I doing wrong?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Include text in email 9 years 1 month ago #30741

• silviup
  • Thank you received: 49
Make sure that you are using the {message} placeholder in the email's text. To configure the email sent to the customer when a staff member adds a reply, please head to Components >> RSTickets!Pro >> Email Messages >> edit "Sent to the customer when a new reply is added". More information on this topic, including all available placeholders for RSTickets!Pro emails, can be found here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...-email-messages.html

Also, if you are using multiple languages on your website, please check if you are configuring the emails for the proper language used in the frontend. This is done by selecting the language from the "Filter" dropdown in the "Email Messages" tab.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!