Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: All the tickets are not shown in backend

All the tickets are not shown in backend 9 years 11 months ago #27539

• nikipp22
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

All the tickets are not shown in the "Manage Tickets" Tab in the backend of my website. just the tickets from one the four predefined departments are shown and tickets from the other departements or the new ones, are not. any idea?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

All the tickets are not shown in backend 9 years 11 months ago #27542

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
To be able to see tickets from all departments, the user that you are logged in, needs to be listed as a staff member for each of those departments (exception to this are super-administrator users).

Please verify if the Staff member has access to a specific department by going to Administrator panel > Components > RSTickets!Pro > Staff members > Select specific user > Select departments

After you have configured the department configuration for your staff member you will also need to re-log so that the settings are taken into account
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

All the tickets are not shown in backend 9 years 3 months ago #30133

• contact13
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I have the same problem, and I am logged in as a Super Admin. If I'm not assigned to the department, I can't see the tickets on the front end or back end.

All the tickets are not shown in backend 9 years 3 months ago #30160

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Do you have any filters applied to the listing or a predefined search that is used by default when you log in?
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!