Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: replying to email tickets

replying to email tickets 10 years 4 weeks ago #27118

Hi

If I 'reply' to an email ticket sent via the cron job to my email software, will it automatically get logged by the rstickets pro system if I do the reply to the cron email address?

I would like to be able to manage tickets completely via my email software once a notification arrives? Is that possible?

barry
The administrator has disabled public write access.

replying to email tickets 9 years 11 months ago #27602

• jdowns1
  • Fresh Boarder
I'd like to know this as well. But not sure why I would purchase this if Barry can't get an answer to his question after a month. Is this what is to be expected from support?

replying to email tickets 9 years 11 months ago #27603

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.
However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.
Thank you!
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

replying to email tickets 9 years 10 months ago #27821

barryhill wrote:
Hi

If I 'reply' to an email ticket sent via the cron job to my email software, will it automatically get logged by the rstickets pro system if I do the reply to the cron email address?

I would like to be able to manage tickets completely via my email software once a notification arrives? Is that possible?

barry

Yes this works, I was just testing this.

Read this first!

Thank you!