Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Unable to view ticket in frontend.

Unable to view ticket in frontend. 10 years 2 months ago #26856

• asg
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm unable to view tickets in frontend. In frontend you only see the last lines from the ticket. And that is only the email signature. Whole ticket should be shown.
Is it possible to do this easy?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Unable to view ticket in frontend. 10 years 2 months ago #26858

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Please submit a ticket so that our staff members can help you. Most likely there's an error in your template or another plugin / module.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Unable to view ticket in frontend. 10 years 2 months ago #26861

• asg
  • Fresh Boarder
I think it is in the template. When choosing another template I can see the whole ticket.
I'll use another template or try to fix the template.

It's is the Atomic default template that comes with Joomla 2.5 that have this fault. And it is also because the e-mail signature is in a html table.
Thanks for fast reply. I think I'll manage to fix it myself.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!