Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: knowlege base articles disappear from back end

knowlege base articles disappear from back end 10 years 5 months ago #25852

• jemmyn3
  • Fresh Boarder
When i login to my backend mywebsite.com/administrator and click on components and go to RS Tickets Pro then click on the Knowledge Base button then articles initially all my articles show up but if I click on page 2 or change the number of articles to display on a page from 20 to anything else they all disappear just vanish. They are still all there because I can see them through the front end and if I log out and log back in then they show up again. I think this is a bug. has anyone else experienced this issue? How do I see my other articles past 20? How can I prevent all my articles from going away.

RS Tickets Pro version 2 rev 9
Joomla 2.5.14
The administrator has disabled public write access.

knowlege base articles disappear from back end 10 years 5 months ago #25863

• silviup
  • Thank you received: 49
Please submit a customer support ticket with your issue here:

www.rsjoomla.com/submit-a-ticket.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!