Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Bulk Delete not working

Bulk Delete not working 10 years 7 months ago #25123

• rbond
  • Fresh Boarder
The bulk delete feature does not appear to work for me...and I have 30 pages of Mailer-Daemon tickets to delete...please help. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I'm a Joomla noob, so bear with me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bulk Delete not working 10 years 7 months ago #25133

Hello rbond,

Please keep in mind that this is not something that can be resolved over the forum, so my suggestion is to submit a customer support ticket if you have an active RSTickets!Pro license.

If you need to purchase an RSTickets!Pro license, please refer to the product page:

www.rsjoomla.com/joomla-extensions/joomla-help-desk.html
Please remember that my responses aren't considered customer support, to receive customer support please submit a new customer support ticket, and we will gladly assist you.

Best Regards,
Cristian Nicolae.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!