Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: What can I do with the knowledgebase?

What can I do with the knowledgebase? 12 years 8 months ago #14629

• nerd
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

i don't know what i can do with the knowledgebase. Can the customer use it in the frontend or only the admin in the backend. Can the customer write articles with attachments in there? What is with the convert rules or article template in the backend, for what is this? Is there any video/tutorial where i can see how i can use it.

best regards
nerd
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What can I do with the knowledgebase? 12 years 7 months ago #14679

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can read about the knowledgebase in the following article from our site:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...4-knowledgebase.html

And in the Step By Step guide for RSTickets! Pro:

www.rsjoomla.com/presentation/RSTicketsProstepbystepguide.pdf
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!