Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: I lost the ability to preview a document

I lost the ability to preview a document 6 years 7 months ago #37352

• info2680
  • Fresh Boarder
I lost the ability to preview a document once I updated to V1.16.4. I know it was the update because i tested it first.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

I lost the ability to preview a document 6 years 7 months ago #37367

• madalina
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
In the latest version of RSFiles! the MooTools modals were converted to Bootstrap modals:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...files-changelog.html

Please note that RSFiles! as well as all of our components follow the Joomla! 3.x standard and require Bootstrap 2.3.2 in order to display and function properly. You can test this functionality using a default Joomla! 3.x template, like Protostar and see if the preview functionality works as intended. If the issue persists, please submit a ticket to our technical department:

www.rsjoomla.com/submit-a-ticket.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!