Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSFiles! Upload frontend progress bar

RSFiles! Upload frontend progress bar 10 years 3 months ago #26092

• GREGGIO
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, i've installed RSFIles! on joomla 3.2 and it works. But when a user upload a file there is the possibility to have a progress bar during the upload?
Now the only whay to have the status of upload is to upload with chrome browser that have a percentage that indicate the status of upload.
Can you add this feautures in the next release of the component?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSFiles! Upload frontend progress bar 10 years 3 months ago #26094

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

RSFiles! offers another uploading method through the "Flash Upload" feature, enabling this feature(backend > Components > RSFiles! > Settings > Files > Enable flash upload) will show a progress bar for each file when these are uploaded(frontend).

More information on configuring RSFiles! can be found here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...le/356-settings.html
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.

RSFiles! Upload frontend progress bar 10 years 3 months ago #26096

• GREGGIO
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank's.. i've tested it but there is a problem: if i upload a file with 100 MB dimension the plugin upload the file and save it in the folder from frontend.
But if i load a file with 250 mb the plugin start upload, it finished but the file is not saved and there isnt any error.
This is with flash upload method enable, i'havent tested the normal method of upload but there's something that i can modify to save correctly file large then 200 mb ?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!