Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: direct download

direct download 10 years 6 months ago #25067

• atibook1
  • Fresh Boarder
hi
how to active rsfile, direct download??
i do it,but do not working.
setting>general>direct download>yes
Can you help me?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

direct download 10 years 6 months ago #25068

• atibook1
  • Fresh Boarder
in article

direct download 10 years 6 months ago #25069

Hello atibook1,

Please make sure you have the latest version of RSFiles!, which you can download from our Downloads section > RSFiles! > download component and simply install over your current version (which will act as an update).

If however you would like to keep your current version, please refer to the following article which explains how to enable direct download in older versions of RSFiles!:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...n-the-file-list.html
Please remember that my responses aren't considered customer support, to receive customer support please submit a new customer support ticket, and we will gladly assist you.

Best Regards,
Cristian Nicolae.
The following user(s) said Thank You: atibook1

direct download 10 years 6 months ago #25070

• atibook1
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for your answer
I'm using the latest version(RSFiles! 1.1.0 rev 13) but in add(\plugins\system\rsfiles\rsfiles.php)cannot find (&view=files&layout=download& )
The download link does not resume
I appreciate your help
Last Edit: 10 years 6 months ago by atibook1.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!