Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Disable Delete File/Folder

Disable Delete File/Folder 11 years 9 months ago #18210

Can I disable delete feature? I want to hide/disable delete icon on frontend toolbar. How I can do it?

When I click delete icon all files into folder are erased. Is ok?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Disable Delete File/Folder 11 years 8 months ago #18647

• silviup
  • Thank you received: 49
Hello,

if you are referring to the Briefcase folder, you can achieve this by setting group permissions in Components >> RSFiles! >> Groups >> click on your group. Here you must set both "Can Delete Briefcase Files" and "Can Maintain Briefcase Files" to "No".

If you are referring to the Download folder you need to go to Components >> RSFiles! >> Files >> click on your file. Here, in the "Permissions" tab you must set which users can perform maintenance. This option includes deleting files.

Regards!
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re: Disable Delete File/Folder 11 years 7 months ago #19181

• johnchan
  • Fresh Boarder
Superb!thank you for your article,This post has been somewhat of a revelation to me.I just required some information and was searching on Google for it. I visited each page that came on first page and didn’t got any relevant result then I thought to check out the second one and got your blog. This is what I wanted!

Moncler Vestes
Doudoune Moncler Femme
Doudoune Moncler Homme

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!