Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Register a person for a membership in the backend

Register a person for a membership in the backend 8 years 3 months ago #33526

• madonna5
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a person that is struggling to register for a membership on their own. It's not related to the software, I just think its a person that isn't computer savvy.

Instead of trying to get them to register for a membership again, is there a way that an Administrator can apply on their behalf in the Administrator side of the website?

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Register a person for a membership in the backend 8 years 3 months ago #33539

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
Hello,

The answer is yes, you can add memberships manually from the backend. Navigate to the "Subscribers" section of RSMembership!, click a user and in the new page access the "Memberships" tab. Clicking NEW will open a modal window in which you can configure the membership settings.

More information can be found here:
https://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/rsmembership-user-guide/getting-started/subscriptions.html
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!