Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Presales Questions

Presales Questions 9 years 1 month ago #30584

• jandrade
  • Fresh Boarder
1) Is it possible to have multiple subscriptions of the same plan to the same account?
2) Is it possible to offer batch subscriptions (IE 100 subscriptions at a time during purchases?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Presales Questions 9 years 1 month ago #30591

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
1. Yes, it's possible to have multiple subscriptions of the same plan on the same account;
2. Unfortunately, RSMembership! does not have a functionality to offer a "batch" subscription purchase.
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here

Presales Questions 9 years 1 month ago #30600

• jandrade
  • Fresh Boarder
Awesome. Thank you for the quick reply!

So if I'm to understand this correctly, If a customer who already has a subscription plan orders a new one from the the same plan it will act just like a new completely different subscription?

We have a SaaS and want to use rsmemberships for services subscriptions. From playing with the demo I'm pretty confident I can get the same result I'm looking for (in reguards to bulk subscriptions) through extras.

Do you have documentation on the value trees available to the custom php executed on orders and renews?

This is all I've been able to find:
The following variables can be used within this areas:

$membership - containing the membership's details
$user_data - containing the user's details
$user_email - containing the user's email
$transaction - containing the transaction's details

We're using your rstickets pro product and it's been very easy to work with and does just what we need it to do without bloat. Nice product :)

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!