Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSMembership PreSales Questions

RSMembership PreSales Questions 9 years 7 months ago #28840

• yaani
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi,

I am currently using RSForm Pro for online membership here
www.racekarts.com/About-GCKI/become-a-member-2.html

I would like to switch to RSMembership to have the automatic sending of renewal notices x days before expiration and x days after expiration and to control online race registration. I am thinking I could use member only content for club members to view a RSFormPro race registration form at the member race entry rate & non members to view a non member RSFormPro race entry form that has the non member entry rate. Does that make sense & would that work?

Also when I switch from RSForm Pro for online membership to RSMembership can I add on $10 for each associate members(family members)? Right now with RSFormPro they have to select from a select box for no associate members or x number of associate members & it adds on $10 for each additional associate member (see online form in link above)

Will I be able to do this with RSMembership, or will I have to have 6 separate membership levels, e.g. Master Member Only, Master Member & 1 Associate Member, Master Member & 2 Associate members, etc.. etc... ?

Can I use RSFormPro with RSMembership to have a custom membership form & use the membership form I have already developed (see link above) as it has all the features I need, like How did you hear about us and all the associate member info fields.

Can I manually add existing members to the database? I see where I can export members to a csv file, I don't see a way to import existing members via csv. What would be the best way to do that?

Sorry for the long post with all the questions but I want to make sure I purchase the right product for the project I am working on.
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by yaani.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSMembership PreSales Questions 9 years 7 months ago #28850

• cosmin.cristea
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
I will try to answer your questions one at a time.

- 1 Membership will be enough, using the Extras functionality of the component you can achieve that specific scenario ($10 for each associate members)
http://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/view-article/317-extras.html

- Although there is no integration between RSForm!Pro and RSMembership!, custom forms can be created using the "Custom fields" functionality of RSMembership!
http://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/view-article/444-custom-fields.html

- The current version of RSMembership! does not incorporate a functionality to import users from a CSV file. However, the component uses the Joomla's standard user tables (if your users are already registered, you will only have to manually configure their memberships).

You can test RSMembership! here :
Frontend
Backend

Full product documentation can be found here:
http://www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/view-knowledgebase/74-rsmembership-user-guide.html
My help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!