Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Add calendar custom field on membership page

Add calendar custom field on membership page 11 years 3 weeks ago #22766

• info5603
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello guys,

I was wondering if there is support for adding a custom field on the membership page (view=membership).

I made a custom field called 'startdate' as calendar field in the back-end and added this with {startdate} in the editor for the membership page. My goal is that customers can choose their own startdate instead of predefined start dates through a dropbox, radio or checkbox.

I hope you guys can help me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Add calendar custom field on membership page 11 years 3 weeks ago #22770

• silviup
  • Thank you received: 49
Unfortunately there is no RSMembership! feature that would enable you to allow your users to select the membership start date.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Add calendar custom field on membership page 11 years 3 weeks ago #22772

• info5603
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the quick reply! That's too bad cause that would have been a nice feature for users that are creating subscriptions for a later date.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!