Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: no new user when register to membership

no new user when register to membership 11 years 1 month ago #22098

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssHi,

I have a problem to create new user while order is placed or when payment is received.
I set the details as shown in your step by step guide (pdf)
but it's still not works.

please help.

do you have live chat support?

Regards,
Noam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

no new user when register to membership 11 years 1 month ago #22106

• silviup
  • Thank you received: 49
Make sure that the transaction is approved. To check this, head to Components >> RSMembership! >> Transactions. If the transaction is set to pending, the user account will not be created. To test this, please check a transaction from the checkbox associated with it and click the 'Approve' button to the upper-right side of the screen, head to Users >> User manager and verify if the user account was created.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

no new user when register to membership 10 years 11 months ago #22850

• Skyla
  • Fresh Boarder
What if the transaction stays as Pending after paypal did recieve the payment? The member was forwarded back to the Thank you page on our website but the membership was not applied and stayed "pending"

looks like it may be related to the call-back Paypal sends to confirm? not sure how to troubleshoot this?

no new user when register to membership 4 years 2 days ago #40096

Same thing is happening to me. Did you ever get an answer?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!