Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Issue after moving site

Issue after moving site 3 years 8 months ago #40446

• jeffhoneyager
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
After moving a site, then running page crawler, all pages have the page title of:
"You are being redirected..."

?????
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Issue after moving site 3 years 8 months ago #40459

• bogdan.tataru
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
Hello,

What you are experiencing is most likely something caused by a security plugin that blocks RSSeo!'s Crawler from retrieving the page title. If you are using such plugins, you can temporarily disable them one by one until you find the one that is causing this.

For further difficulties, you can submit a support ticket, so we can investigate this matter for you.
My help is not official customer support. To receive assistance, submit a ticket by clicking here

Issue after moving site 3 years 8 months ago #40460

• jeffhoneyager
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
I am using sucri.net's firewall and RSFirewall!

There is an option for entering exceptions, but I'm not sure what to use.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!