Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: URL Rewrite

URL Rewrite 5 years 1 week ago #39046

Hi all,

I am trying to finalize the RSSeo! tool, but i am stuck at SEF.

To make sure i have SEO Friendly url's i activated the next two options at the backend of Joomla:

1. Search Engine Friendly URLs
2. Use URL Rewriting

To use the properly i need to change the name of htaccess.txt to .htaccess

Now i have nice urls like www.itiseasy.nl/beheer instead of www.itiseasy.nl/index.php/beheer

Now the issue occure. When i use RSSeo! Custom SEF URL the system adds an extra /
The links is now if i want to rewrite the URL "beheer" to example "test"

www.itiseasy.nl//test

Does anyone know how to fix this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

URL Rewrite 4 years 9 months ago #39344

• bogdan.tataru
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
Hello,

You will have to make sure that you are using the latest version of the component. We have created a fix for a similar issue in the component's files from our website. You can update the component by downloading it one more time from our website and install it over the current version(this acts as an update).

Afterwards test this functionality one more time.

If the issue persists, please submit a ticket using our ticketing system and we will investigate this matter:

www.rsjoomla.com/submit-a-ticket.html
My help is not official customer support. To receive assistance, submit a ticket by clicking here
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!